Here are 20 random nuggets about me, some of these things are known by some people, some are known by none. Now you them all.
- I am not a morning person.
- I am not a late night person.
- 3 is my line number.
- I am a friendly introvert.
- I am not fond of large crowds and am at my best in smaller groups or alone.
- In any given place, I have to know where all possible exits are located. I get anxious otherwise.
- I am a nonconformist, but cannot be called bohemian.
- I am very spiritual, but not necessarily very “religious”.
- I LOVE SHOES!
- I LOVE TO EAT – a lot!
- I am a bit of a beer connoisseur. Well, I can’t really “judge” them and am certainly no expert, but I DO enjoy a good beer and like trying new ones.
- I always wished I had been named after my great-grandmother.
- It took me over 30 years to accept and love ME – MY skin, MY hair, MY body “skinny legs and all” (as my grandma always says).
- I am not very girly, although I DO love shoes and have a newfound obsession with nail polish.
- I am fascinated by (power) tools.
- I am intensely afraid of dogs and snakes; except small dogs that don’t jump very high or bark too much. Anyway, I’m scared of dogs and snakes.
- I am a person of many faces, most of which I don’t even know I’m making!
- My life TRULY began on 4/12/1994. Everything before that was just a mess of stuff and not having a clue about who I really was.
- My favorite place on Earth is….HOME. 😀
- I LOVE THE LORD!
What’s Your 20?
Until next time...Enjoy!